CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, March 08, 2004

went to lasalle today with cat.. when i left my house, it was raining. now its raining still.. bah.

i got accepted into fashion management.. but im still thinking about it.. was talking to theresa jie jie.. she said facilities management is good.. sigh. i dunno.. damn confused.. my sister called me while i was on my way to town and decided to scold me again.. not really scold but the usual responsibility talk. and the similarities with danny talk.. and she made me cry on the bus. no or rather tear.. ugh.

went to town and watched big fish with cat, denise and jeremy.. the show was alright la. i dont really say its a must watch show.. oh yes and the part on the huanted house with the witch was really scary.

saw roy in cine and i stole his umbrella!!!! hahaha. owell. heh.

today has been a good day. im elated! :) haha. uoyekilikinhti. but i dont like the fact that you have split personalities. so which is the real you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home